Sights & Attractions in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Carlsbad
Development has destroyed many of the lagoons and saltwater marsh...
|Bodies of Water||Carlsbad|
Carlsbad Mineral Water Spa
Remnants from late 1800s, including the original well dug by...
Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch
In spring the hillsides are abloom on this, the largest bulb...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Carlsbad|
LEGOLAND California Resort
The centerpiece of a development that includes resort hotels...
Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park
This was a real working ranch with 600 head of cattle owned by...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Carlsbad|
Museum of Making Music
Take an interactive journey through 100 years of popular music...
|Museums / Galleries||Carlsbad|
Sea Life Aquarium
Offering an educational and interactive underwater experience...
South Carlsbad State Beach/Carlsbad State Beach
Erosion from winter storms has made the southern Carlsbad beaches...
Browse All San Diego Sights
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo
- Borrego Springs
- Cuyamaca Mountains
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Mission Bay
- Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld
- Mission Valley
- Ocean Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe