Sights & Attractions in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Encinitas
Moonlight State Beach
Its large parking areas and many facilities make this beach tucked...
San Diego Botanic Gardens
More than 4,000 rare, exotic, and endangered plants are on display...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Encinitas|
San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy
Between Solana Beach and Encinitas, this is the most complex...
|Bodies of Water||Encinitas|
Self-Realization Fellowship Retreat
Founded in 1936 as a retreat and place of worship, the retreat...
The palms and the golden lotus-flower domes of the nearby Self-Realization...
Browse All San Diego Sights
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo
- Borrego Springs
- Cuyamaca Mountains
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Mission Bay
- Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld
- Mission Valley
- Ocean Beach
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$139 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $144-$219 -- 4-Star Omni San Diego Hotel, 35% Off Expedia
- $8.97 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $88 -- SeaWorld San Diego: 7-Day Pass, Save up to 85% SeaWorld San Diego
- $189 -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, 30% Off — $189 San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter