Sights & Attractions in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Point Loma
Cabrillo National Monument
This 160-acre preserve marks the site of the first European visit...
Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery
In 1934, 8 of the 1,000 acres set aside for a military reserve...
Much of this mile-long beach south of Mission Bay's channel entrance...
Running along Point Loma's waterfront from Shelter Island to...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Point Loma|
As the name suggests, the 60-foot-high bluffs on the western...
Semi-secluded Sunset Cliffs is popular with surfers and locals...
Browse All San Diego Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's