Sights & Attractions in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Coronado
San Diego's Mexican-American community is centered in Barrio Logan...
With the famous Hotel Del Coronado as a backdrop, this sandy...
Coronado Ferry Landing
This collection of shops at Ferry Landing is on a smaller scale...
|Stores / Malls||Coronado|
Coronado Museum of History and Art
The neoclassical First Bank of Commerce building, constructed...
|Museums / Galleries||Coronado|
Glorietta Bay Inn walking tour
The former residence of John Spreckels, the original owner of...
|Houses / Mansions||Coronado|
Hotel Del Coronado
The Del's distinctive red-tile roofs and Victorian gingerbread...
Coronado's business district and its villagelike heart, this...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Coronado|
Silver Strand State Beach
This quiet Coronado beach is ideal for families. The water is...
Browse All San Diego Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's