Sights & Attractions in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions San Diego
|A-B C-D E-G H-I J-M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The park's official (and pedestrian-friendly) gateway soars 120...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo|
Cabrillo National Monument
This 160-acre preserve marks the site of the first European visit...
Cardiff State Beach
This beach, popularly known as George's, begins at the parking...
Suspended an arm's length away on this antique merry-go-round...
|Carousels||Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo|
San Diego's Mexican-American community is centered in Barrio...
This shallow cove, protected by a seawall, has small waves and...
With the famous Hotel Del Coronado as a backdrop, this sandy...
Coronado Ferry Landing
This collection of shops at Ferry Landing is on a smaller scale...
|Stores / Malls||Coronado|
Coronado Museum of History and Art
The neoclassical First Bank of Commerce building, constructed...
|Museums / Galleries||Coronado|
Stretching out into the ocean from the end of Garnet Avenue...
|Viewpoints||Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Diego Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's