Sights & Attractions in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions San Diego
|A-B C D-E F G-H I-L M N-O P Q-S T-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The park's official (and pedestrian-friendly) gateway soars 120...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo|
Cabrillo National Monument
This 160-acre preserve marks the site of the first European visit...
California Center for the Arts
An entertainment complex with two theaters, an art museum, and...
|Museums / Galleries||Escondido|
California Surf Museum
A large collection of surfing memorabilia, photos, vintage boards...
|Museums / Galleries||Oceanside|
California Wolf Center
This center, just outside Julian, is one of the few places in...
The nation's largest amphibious military training complex encompasses...
Cardiff State Beach
This beach, popularly known as George's, begins at the parking...
Carlsbad Mineral Water Spa
Remnants from late 1800s, including the original well dug by...
Suspended an arm's length away on this antique merry-go-round...
|Carousels||Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo|
San Diego's Mexican-American community is centered in Barrio...
This shallow cove, protected by a seawall, has small waves and...
With the famous Hotel Del Coronado as a backdrop, this sandy...
Coronado Ferry Landing
This collection of shops at Ferry Landing is on a smaller scale...
|Stores / Malls||Coronado|
Coronado Museum of History and Art
The neoclassical First Bank of Commerce building, constructed...
|Museums / Galleries||Coronado|
Stretching out into the ocean from the end of Garnet Avenue...
|Viewpoints||Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld|
Cuyamaca Rancho State Park
Spread over more than 25,000 acres of open meadows, oak woodlands...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Diego Sights
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo
- Borrego Springs
- Cuyamaca Mountains
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Mission Bay
- Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld
- Mission Valley
- Ocean Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe