- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Bailey Woodfired Barbecue & Julian Brewery
Bailey Woodfired Barbecue & Julian Brewery Review
Even though the restaurant sports a rustic look with long picnic tables suitable for groups and families and meals served in baskets, this is best place in the area to dance the night away and get cold smoked barbecue, garlic fries, and local brew. The menu features huge portions of barbecue plates and ribs: pulled pork, beef brisket (gets raves), and baby back ribs. They also offer sandwiches and salads. The micro brewery out back makes Bailey Pale Ale, Dru's Dry Hopped Pale, 1870 IPA, and Ghost Tree Stout, all on tap and sold only here. On weekends the place becomes a nightclub with local music and dancing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more