- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Argyle Steakhouse Review
Even if you don't play golf, the Argyle, occupying the Aviara Golf clubhouse, is a good choice for breakfast or lunch on a sunny day. The 18th green, Batiquitos Lagoon, and the Pacific create beautiful vistas from nearly every table, whether you are inside at the clubby bar or outside on the deck. The breakfast menu lists classics like smoked salmon, omelets, and breakfast burrito. Soups, salads, sandwiches, and "lite" entrées fill the bill at lunch. By dinnertime the Argyle becomes a steak house purveying dry-aged prime Wagyu beef.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more