- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Mother's Kitchen Review
This popular stop for motorcyclists (the road up there is the most popular biker route in Southern California) serves up huge portions of vegetarian fare, including salads, mountain chili, Boca tacos, macaroni and cheese, and lasagna. Sides include steaming-hot soup, nachos, and quesadillas. The atmosphere is mountain casual, with open-beam ceilings, knotty-pine tables, and fresh flowers everywhere. Waitresses are friendly, and local musicians entertain on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more