- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
La Caseta Review
The "little cottage" serves up small surprises. Chef Delos Eyer brings traditional Mexican fare up to date with options including grilled chicken wrap with achiote sauce and savory black beans, San Filipe fish tacos, charbroiled shrimp diablo, and meatless black bean quesadillas. Don't miss the fabulous Xango, a banana caramel cheesecake chimichanga with vanilla ice cream, and Death by Chocolate, a tower of chocolate ice cream perched on a huge chocolate walnut cookie.The casual cottage with wraparound windows and colorful murals is bright and cheerful, and in good weather you can dine outside on the patio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more