- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Barona Oaks Steakhouse
Barona Oaks Steakhouse Review
The fine-dining restaurant at Barona Resort caters to high rollers whose culinary choice often involves steak, thus the menu here lists a large selection of USDA Prime, including dry-aged porterhouse and buffalo rib eye. Surf and turf items including shrimp, crab, or lobster with portions up to a pound are truly high-roller in size and price. Beyond the turf items, you can get veal Oscar, California rack of lamb, and a roasted Baja swordfish. This lovely, intimate restaurant is one of the few fine-dining venues east of San Diego.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more