- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill
Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill Review
Take one bite of the fresh, perfectly grilled fish at this seafood spot and you'll forget about the no-frills decor. Placing an order at the counter is a three-step process. First, choose the type of fish (mahi mahi, swordfish, and seared ahi are popular). Next, tell them how you want your fish seasoned (lemon butter, garlic butter, teriyaki, or chipotle). Finally, decide whether you'd like it served as a sandwich, over salad, or on a plate with rice. Check the prices prior to ordering since they fluctuate according to market availability. The kids' menu has chicken fingers and grilled cheese for seafood-averse little ones.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more