- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
At a Glance
- water views
- near marina and airport
- free airport shuttle
- not centrally located
- some rooms show wear
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Review
Of this property's two high-rises, the smaller, more intimate Bay Tower has larger rooms, with separate areas suitable for business entertaining; the more recently renovated Marina Tower has better sports facilities. Families will appreciate the pools, tennis courts, and basketball court. Rooms are decorated with plush, contemporary furnishings. Views from the upper floors of both sections are superb, but because the Bay Tower is closer to the water it has fine outlooks from the lower floors, too. The Club Rooms offer free continental breakfast and afternoon appetizers, and free high-speed Internet access.
- Address: 1380 Harbor Island Dr., Harbor Island, San Diego, CA 92101 | Map It
- Phone: 619/291–2900; 888/625–5144
- Website: www.sheraton.com
- Location: Point Loma and Coronado with Harbor and Shelter Islands
- 1,001 rooms, 52 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more