- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
At a Glance
- water views
- near marina and airport
- free airport shuttle
- not centrally located
- some rooms show wear
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Review
Of this property's two high-rises, the smaller, more intimate Bay Tower has larger rooms, with separate areas suitable for business entertaining; the more recently renovated Marina Tower has better sports facilities. Families will appreciate the pools, tennis courts, and basketball court. Rooms are decorated with plush, contemporary furnishings. Views from the upper floors of both sections are superb, but because the Bay Tower is closer to the water it has fine outlooks from the lower floors, too. The Club Rooms offer free continental breakfast and afternoon appetizers, and free high-speed Internet access.
- Address: 1380 Harbor Island Dr., Harbor Island, San Diego, CA, 92101 | Map It
- Phone: 619/291-2900; 888/625-5144
- Website: www.sheraton.com
- Location: Point Loma and Coronado with Harbor and Shelter Islands
- 1,001 rooms, 52 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $140 & up -- San Diego: 4-Star Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $199-$259 -- 4-Star Resort Near San Diego w/Skyline Views Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
- $8.56 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $139 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, 40% Off — $139 The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego
Just thought I'd post our trip report from this past weekend at the Big Sur Marathon. Read more
I’m just going to state the nitty-gritty to keep this post short. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more