- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
At a Glance
- water views
- near marina and airport
- free airport shuttle
- not centrally located
- some rooms show wear
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Review
Of this property's two high-rises, the smaller, more intimate Bay Tower has larger rooms, with separate areas suitable for business entertaining; the more recently renovated Marina Tower has better sports facilities. Families will appreciate the pools, tennis courts, and basketball court. Rooms are decorated with plush, contemporary furnishings. Views from the upper floors of both sections are superb, but because the Bay Tower is closer to the water it has fine outlooks from the lower floors, too. The Club Rooms offer free continental breakfast and afternoon appetizers, and free high-speed Internet access.
- Address: 1380 Harbor Island Dr., Harbor Island, San Diego, CA 92101 | Map It
- Phone: 619/291–2900; 888/625–5144
- Website: www.sheraton.com
- Location: Point Loma and Coronado with Harbor and Shelter Islands
- 1,001 rooms, 52 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more