- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Island Prime and C Level
Island Prime and C Level Review
This sizable eatery on the shore of Harbor Island is two restaurants in one: the extravagant, dinner-only Island Prime, and the much less formal (but not inexpensive) lunch-and-dinner C Level, which has a choice terrace. Both venues tempt with unrivaled views of downtown San Diego's ever-growing skyline. Island Prime's splurge-worthy menu includes rosemary-crusted ribeye; a trio of filets topped with blue cheese, wild mushrooms, and blue crab; and salmon with linguini. Lunch is the best time at C Level, which serves hearty pastas, sandwiches, and salads. Reservations are strongly suggested for Island Prime; C Level doesn't take them.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more