- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Las Americas Premium Outlets
Las Americas Premium Outlets Review
Set right against the international border in San Ysidro, this outlet mall has 125 shops and a clutch of fast-food and sit-down restaurants. The usual brand names are here, including Adidas, Banana Republic, Tommy Bahama, J. Crew, Kenneth Cole, and Gap. Shuttle service to Las Americas is available from many San Diego area hotels. Ask your concierge for details. The San Diego Trolley's San Ysidro stop is a five-minute walk from Las Americas.
Nike Factory Store. For those seeking deep discounts on Nike brand merchandise this huge outlet store offers shoes, clothing and accessories. 619/428–8849.
Neiman Marcus Last Call. Southern California's only Neiman Marcus Last Call is here, too. 619/690–5600.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more