- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Side Bar Review
One of San Diego's premier clubs has a "more is more" decor and an attitude to match. Painted birdcages hang from the loft ceiling and DJs spin from inside a giant cage, which also provides sturdy scaffolding for female go-go dancers on weekends. The black-clad chandeliers and mismatched velvet couches (including one that once belonged to Paris Hilton) get an additional visual pop from the nudie paintings lining the walls. Fancy martinis are a must, and if you get hungry after last call, step next door to get some NYC-style pizza at Ciro's, open till 3 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more