- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
China Max Review
This good-looking Convoy Street eatery has won multitudes of loyal fans, not only because of the quality, variety, and authenticity of the cooking, but because a value-priced, late-supper menu is offered nightly from 9 to 11 [pm]. Dishes not to be missed from the House Special menu include the lettuce "taco" stuffed with stir-fried shrimp, country-style mei fun noodles, dumplings filled with shrimp paste and Chinese chives, and pan-fried lamb chops in black-pepper sauce. Fish tanks teem with seafood, all market priced. The dim sum dumplings and pastries served at lunch may be San Diego's best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more