- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Po Pazzo Bar and Grille
Po Pazzo Bar and Grille Review
An eye-catching creation from leading Little Italy restaurateurs Joe and Lisa Busalacchi, Po Pazzo earns its name, which means "a little crazy," by mixing a lively bar scene with a restaurant that serves modern Italian fare. It's sort of like a steak house with an accent, offering attractive salads and pasta dishes, as well as a top-notch presentation of steaks Sinatra style (with mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions) and Sicilian rib-eye steak that defines richness. Live music on weekends makes this a lively destination, so head elsewhere if you're looking for intimate conversations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more