- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Bahia Belle Review
This Mississippi-style stern-wheeler offers relaxing evening cruises along Mission Bay that include cocktails, dancing, karaoke, and live music. Cruises run from Wednesday through Sunday in early summer, daily in July and August, and Friday and Saturday in winter (there are no cruises in December). The $10 fare is less than most nightclub covers, but if you are choosey about the company you keep, remember, these floating bars are known as "booze cruises" for a reason.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more