- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Indigo Grill Review
Chef-partner Deborah Scott infuses her contemporary Southwestern cuisine with inspirations from Mexico to Alaska at this fun, upbeat restaurant. The broad terrace gets cool breezes—which do nothing to moderate the chilies that heat dishes such as a stacked beet salad, pecan-crusted trout, and salmon roasted on a wooden plank. Creative desserts like the coconut crème brûlée is so generous in size that it can easily satisfy two. The vibe is quieter during Sunday brunch, but the morning entrées, which include frittatas, chocolate bacon pancakes, and tamales with caramelized onions, are excellent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more