- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Tin Fish
The Tin Fish Review
On the rare rainy San Diego day, the staff can take it easy at this eatery less than 100 yards from the Petco Park baseball stadium, where half of the 100-odd seats are outdoors—otherwise the whole place is pretty much always jammed. Musicians entertain some evenings, making this a lively spot for dinners that range from grilled and fried fish to seafood burritos and tacos. The quality here routinely surpasses that at grander establishments. Hours vary whether it's baseball season or not, but the Tin Fish usually stays open until 8 pm Sunday through Thursday, and generally until 11 on Friday and Saturday.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more