Japanese: Sushi Restaurants in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Japanese: Sushi Restaurants
With Rastafari flags, surfer videos on loop, and Bob Marley–inspired...
Sushi on the Rock
There's something fun about Sushi on the Rock, from the young...
Wedged into a minimall between a convenience store and a looming...
Japanese, Japanese: Sushi
There's a cool California vibe at this cozy, moodily lit sushi-and-seafood...
Browse All San Diego Restaurants
- Balboa Park
- Bankers Hill
- Borrego Springs
- Cuyamaca Mountains
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Little Italy
- Mission Bay
- Mission Valley
- North Park
- Ocean Beach
- Old Town
- Old Town and Uptown
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's