- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
If you're interested in seeing the tide pools at Cabrillo National Monument, call ahead or check the weather page of the Union-Tribune to find out when low tide will occur. Scott Street, with its Point Loma Seafoods, is a good place to find yourself at lunchtime, and Sunset Cliffs Park is where you want to be at sunset.
A leisurely stroll through Coronado takes at least an hour, more if you stop to shop or walk along the family-friendly beaches. Whenever you come, if you're not staying overnight, remember to get back to the dock in time to catch the final ferry out at 9:30 (10:30 on weekends).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's