- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bus 84 serves Cabrillo National Monument on Point Loma, although a transfer is required from Bus 28, near Shelter Island. For Harbor Island, the hearty can walk from the Embarcadero or catch a bus to the airport and walk from there.
Coronado is accessible via the arching blue 2.2-mile-long San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge, which offers breathtaking views of the harbor and downtown. Alternatively, pedestrians and bikes can reach Coronado via the popular ferry service. Bus 904 meets the ferry and travels as far as Silver Strand State Beach. Bus 901 runs daily between the Gaslamp Quarter and Coronado.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's