Nightlife & the Arts in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Diego Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-E F-G H-I J-L M N-O P Q-S T U-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This Mississippi-style stern-wheeler offers relaxing evening cruises...
|Entertainment Cruises||Mission Bay|
Although it draws plenty of gay customers, this low-key but elegant...
This renovated theater offers a variety of performances including...
This spot is always bustling, in part because it's the place...
Affectionately known to regulars as Bar D, what was the hottest...
|Dance Clubs||Mission Hills|
Cheap drinks, loud music, and a hip crowd explain the line that's...
Bar West brings downtown flavor to style-starved PB. Though clean-lined...
|Dance Clubs, Piano Bars / Lounges||Pacific Beach|
Barefoot Bar and Grill
This beachfront watering hole and hotel bar with a tiki feel...
A gigantic newcomer to the Gaslamp can resemble either a raucous...
Blind Lady Ale House
Enjoy sublime pairings of two of the best things on the planet:...
Locals stop by here to meet old friends or make new ones. The...
|Bars, Dance Clubs||University Heights|
The most popular of this local chain's seven outposts offers...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Diego Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's