Nightlife & the Arts in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Diego Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-E F-G H-I J-L M N-O P Q-S T U-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
4th & B
Occupying a former bank, this club is only open when a concert...
|Music Clubs||Gaslamp Quarter|
710 Beach Club
This surprisingly spacious beach bar hosts well-known local and...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Pacific Beach|
Named for its proximity to the airport, this watering hole draws...
Alexander Salazar Fine Art
The gallery's namesake has practically taken up an entire block...
|Art Galleries||San Diego|
Altitude Sky Lounge
Location is everything at this sophisticated lounge on the roof...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||Gaslamp Quarter|
American Comedy Co.
At this underground space modeled after the legendary comedy...
|Comedy Clubs||Gaslamp Quarter|
The Rat Pack would love the fine-tuned acoustics in this classy...
|Music Clubs||Little Italy|
You can buy advance tickets, many at half price, to theater...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Diego Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's