- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorldView Map
Mission Bay and the surrounding beaches are the aquatic playground of San Diego. The choice of activities available is astonishing, and the perfect weather makes you want to get out there and play. At the south end of the bay lies SeaWorld, one of San Diego's most popular attractions. If you're craving downtime after all the activity, there are plenty of peaceful spots to relax and simply soak up the sunshine.
Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld at a Glance
Experience Mission Bay, Beaches, and SeaWorld
Elsewhere in San Diego
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's