- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
La Jolla's highlights can be seen in a few hours with a visit to La Jolla Village and the cove followed by a scenic drive along the coast and up through Torrey Pines.
The village and La Jolla Cove are easily explored on foot, but it's a steep walk between the two. Parking can be tough, so don't hold out for a better spot. Greater La Jolla is best explored by car or bus route 30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's