- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to La Jolla
Promenade above the cove: The winding pathways above La Jolla Cove offer stunning views of the surf and sea lions below.
Shop 'til you drop: La Jolla's chic boutiques and galleries are San Diego's answer to Rodeo Drive. You may even spot a celebrity as you browse on Prospect Street and Girard Avenue.
Aquatic adventures: Hop in a kayak or strap on scuba gear to explore La Jolla's marine preserve.
Luxe living: Experience the good life at top-notch spas and restaurants. Or just gawk at multimillion-dollar mansions and their denizens running errands in Ferraris.
Torrey Pines State Beach and Reserve: Play the links, hike the trails, relax on the beach, or hang glide off the cliffs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's