San Diego Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Butterfield Bed and Breakfast
This inn on a 3-acre hilltop is cordial and romantic, with knotty-pine . . .
Julian Gold Rush Hotel
Built in 1897 by freed slave Albert Robinson and his wife, Margaret,. . .
In this replica of a late-19th-century inn, rooms and public spaces. . .
Orchard Hill Country Inn
On a hill above town, this lodge and five Craftsman-style cottages. . .
Wikiup Bed and Breakfast
Best known for its herd of llamas, this contemporary cedar-and-brick. . .
Browse All San Diego Hotels
- Bankers Hill
- Borrego Springs
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Little Italy
- Mission Bay
- Mission Beach
- Mission Valley
- North Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's