San Diego Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Butterfield Bed and Breakfast
This inn on a 3-acre hilltop is cordial and romantic, with knotty-pine . . .
Julian Gold Rush Hotel
Built in 1897 by freed slave Albert Robinson and his wife, Margaret,. . .
In this replica of a late-19th-century inn, rooms and public spaces. . .
Orchard Hill Country Inn
On a hill above town, this lodge and five Craftsman-style cottages. . .
Wikiup Bed and Breakfast
Best known for its herd of llamas, this contemporary cedar-and-brick. . .
Browse All San Diego Hotels
- Bankers Hill
- Borrego Springs
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Little Italy
- Mission Bay
- Mission Beach
- Mission Valley
- North Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99-$139 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $144-$219 -- 4-Star Omni San Diego Hotel, 35% Off Expedia
- $8.97 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $88 -- SeaWorld San Diego: 7-Day Pass, Save up to 85% SeaWorld San Diego
- $189 -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, 30% Off — $189 San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter