All San Diego Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Diego Hotels
|A-B C D-G H I-K L M-O P-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach
Smaller but no less luxurious than the sprawling beach resorts . . .
The historic Armed Services YMCA Building houses this upscale. . .
Andaz San Diego
The former Ivy Hotel was rebranded in 2010 as the luxury, Hyatt-managed. . .
Balboa Park Inn
This budget guesthouse occupies four Spanish colonial–style 1915. . .
Barona Resort and Casino
Throughout this resort, catering to players who want to spend. . .
Best Western Plus Hacienda Hotel–Old Town
Perched on a hill in the heart of Old Town, this hotel is know. . .
|$||Old Town and Uptown|
Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & Marina
If you have a boat to dock, this waterfront inn is a good choice—the. . .
Pop art by Peter Max and Andy Warhol sets a mod 1960s tone a. . .
Britt Scripps Inn
A block west of Balboa Park, this inn occupies the former mansio. . .
Butterfield Bed and Breakfast
This inn on a 3-acre hilltop is cordial and romantic, with knotty-pine. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Diego Hotels
- Bankers Hill
- Borrego Springs
- Del Mar
- East Village
- Gaslamp Quarter
- La Jolla
- Little Italy
- Mission Bay
- Mission Beach
- Mission Valley
- North Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's