Waterskiing in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mission Bay is popular for waterskiing, although the bay is often polluted, especially after a heavy rain. As a general rule, it's best to get out early, when the water is smooth and the crowds are thin.
Seaforth Boat Rentals. Boats and equipment can be rented at the Mission Bay or Coronado locations. 1715 Strand Way, Coronado, San Diego, CA, 92118. 619/437-1514; 888/834-2628 reservations. www.seaforthboatrental.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's