Swimming Pools in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sometimes the ocean can be a little too vast and a little too cold. If you prefer pools, there are several noteworthy options to choose from.
Plunge. Built in 1925, Belmont Park's 58-yard-long Plunge is the largest heated indoor swimming pool in Southern California. 3115 Mission Blvd., Mission Beach, San Diego, CA, 92108. 858/488–3110. www.belmontpark.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's