Boat Charters in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
California Cruisin'. Contact California Cruisin' for yachting charter excursions and dinner cruises. 1450 Harbor Island Dr., Downtown, San Diego, CA, 92101. 619/296–8000. www.californiacruisin.com.
Harbor Sailboats. You can rent sailboats from 22 to 41 feet long here for open-ocean adventures. The company also offers skippered charter boats for whale-watching, sunset sails, and bay tours. 2040 Harbor Island Dr., Harbor Island, San Diego, CA, 92101. 619/291-9568 or 800/854-6625. www.harborsailboats.com.
Hornblower Cruises and Events. This outfit operates harbor cruises, sunset cocktail and dining cruises, whale-watching excursions, and yacht charters. 1066 N. Harbor Dr., Embarcadero, San Diego, CA, 92101. 619/686–8700 or 888/467–6256. www.hornblower.com.
San Diego Harbor Excursion. Get on board here for harbor tours, two-hour dinner and brunch cruises, and a ferry to Coronado. 1050 N. Harbor Dr., Embarcadero, San Diego, CA, 92101. 619/234–4111 or 800/442–7847. www.sdhe.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe