Boat Rentals in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bahia Resort Hotel. This facility and its sister location, the Catamaran Resort Hotel (3999 Mission Blvd., Mission Beach 858/488–2582), rent paddleboats, kayaks, powerboats, and sailboats from 14 to 22 feet. Both are also great places for beginners to try their hand at paddleboarding, thanks to their location on the calm waters of Mission Bay. 998 W. Mission Bay Dr., Mission Bay, San Diego, CA, 92109. 858/488–2582. www.bahiahotel.com.
Seaforth Boat Rentals. You can book charter tours and rent kayaks, Jet Skis, fishing skiffs, powerboats and sailboats at Seaforth's five locations around town. They also can hook you up with a skipper for a deep-sea fishing trip. Seaforth also rents paddleboards at their Mission Bay location, and surf boards at the Coronado location. 1715 Strand Way, Coronado, San Diego, CA, 92118. 619/437–1514 or 888/834–2628. www.seaforthboatrentals.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's