Frisbee Golf in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Morley Field Disc Golf Course. Disc golf is a popular local sport that's like golf, except it's played with Frisbees. The Morley Field course, in Balboa Park, is open daily from dawn to dusk. Frisbees are available to rent for a small fee, and there's also a small fee for using the course (it's first come, first served). Rules are posted for those new to the sport. www.morleyfield.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's