Saltwater Fishing in San Diego
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fisherman's Landing. You can book space on a fleet of luxury vessels from 57 feet to 124 feet long and embark on multiday trips in search of yellowfin tuna, yellowtail, and other deep-water fish. Half-day fishing and whale-watching trips are also available. 2838 Garrison St., Point Loma, San Diego, CA, 92106. 619/221–8500. www.fishermanslanding.com.
H&M Landing. Join up for fishing trips, plus whale-watching excursions from December through March. 2803 Emerson St., Point Loma, San Diego, CA, 92106. 619/222–1144. www.hmlanding.com.
Helgren's Sportfishing. Your best bet in North County, Helgren's offers trips from Oceanside Harbor. 315 Harbor Dr. S, Oceanside, CA, 92054. 760/722-2133. www.helgrensportfishing.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's