- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sacramento International Airport (SMF), which unveiled a new terminal in late 2011, is served by Aeromexico, Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and US Airways. A private taxi from the airport to downtown Sacramento costs about $40; the Super Shuttle fare is $25. Public buses are also an option.
Sacramento International Airport (6900 Airport Blvd., 12 miles northwest of downtown off I–5, Sacramento, CA, 95837. 916/929–5411. www.sacramento.aero/smf.)
Super Shuttle (800/258–3826. www.supershuttle.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's