- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sutter Creek is a charming conglomeration of balconied buildings, Victorian homes, and neo-New England structures. The stores on Main Street (formerly part of busy Highway 49, which was rerouted around town) are worth visiting for works by the many local artists and craftspeople.
Sutter Creek at a Glance
Elsewhere in Sacramento and the Gold Country
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's