Sights & Attractions in Sacramento and the Gold Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Grass Valley
Empire Mine State Historic Park
The hard-rock gold mine at Empire Mine State Historic Park was...
|Parks, Mines||Grass Valley|
The landmark hotel, built in 1851, hosted entertainer Lola Montez...
Lola Montez House
In the center of town, on the site of the original, stands a...
|Houses / Mansions||Grass Valley|
North Star Mining Museum
Housed in the former North Star powerhouse, the museum displays...
|Museums / Galleries||Grass Valley|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Sacramento Hotwire
- Book in Sacramento: Save this May Fr $147+/Nt Expedia
- Super Savings on Sacramento 5 Nts Htl + Air Fr $801 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Sacramento Hotwire
- $54.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Sacramento — $54 Hotwire