Sights & Attractions in Sacramento and the Gold Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Nevada City
Firehouse No. 1
With its gingerbread-trim bell tower, Firehouse No. 1 is one of...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Nevada City|
The foundry, erected in 1856, produced machines for gold mining...
|Industrial Sites||Nevada City|
Nevada City Winery
Watch wine being created while you sip at this winery whose tasting...
|Wineries / Breweries||Nevada City|
This redbrick edifice, constructed in 1865, is California's oldest...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Nevada City|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's