Sights & Attractions in Sacramento and the Gold Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Sacramento and the Gold Country
California State Railroad Museum
Near what was once the terminus of the transcontinental and Sacramento...
|Museums / Galleries||Sacramento|
Columbia State Historic Park
Columbia comes as close to a gold-rush town in its heyday as...
A 235-step spiral staircase leads into this vast cavern. More...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $57.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Sacramento Hotwire
- Sacramento Savings! Book at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Fr $147+/Nt Expedia
- Unbeatable Price: 4 Nts Larkspur Landing Sacramento + Air Fr $522 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Sacramento Hotwire
- $48.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Sacramento — $48 Hotwire