- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Cozmic Cafe
The Cozmic Cafe Review
Crowds convene here for healthful wraps, burritos, sandwiches, salads, and the like, plus breakfast (served anytime), smoothies, and coffee drinks. Portions are big, prices are low, and the ambience is distinctive. The eatery is in the 1859 Pearson's Soda Works Building and extends back into the side of a mountain, into what used to be a mineshaft. The live music here is among the best in the foothills, and an upstairs pub beckons with local wines and microbrews.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more