- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
McCaffrey House Bed and Breakfast Inn
At a Glance
- large rooms
- wonderful nearby hiking
- romantically remote
Check Rates from our Partners
McCaffrey House Bed and Breakfast Inn Review
Remoteness is one of McCaffrey's appeals—it's about 20 miles east of Jamestown on Highway 108 in the mountain community of Twain Harte. Its other draws are lovely furnishings and friendly innkeepers. Each room has a private bath, a black-iron fire stove, and bed quilts that were made in Pennsylvania Amish country. Coffee, tea, and snacks are served in the afternoon; wine and cheese daily at 5:30 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more