- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Northern Queen Inn
At a Glance
- reasonable rates
- secluded cabins
- some furniture seems worn
Check Rates from our Partners
Northern Queen Inn Review
This creek-side inn consists mostly of typical motel rooms but there are also some larger chalets and cottages in a secluded wooded area. The larger accommodations have efficiency kitchens and gas-log fireplaces. For a fee, you can ride on the hotel's narrow-gauge railroad, which offers excursions through Maidu Indian homelands and a Chinese cemetery from gold-rush days.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more