- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Firehouse Review
Consistently ranked by local publications as one of the city's top restaurants, this formal and historic restaurant has a full bar, courtyard seating (its signature attraction), and creative American cooking, such as char-grilled spring rack of lamb served with roasted French fingerling potatoes and baby artichoke and fava bean succotash. Visitors who can afford to treat themselves to a fine and leisurely meal can do no better in Old Sacramento—although they might also opt for the less-pricey Ten 22. Located a block away and under the same ownership as the Firehouse, it serves pizza and other fancified comfort food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went to Calistoga for wine and relaxation, i.e. mud baths, and I was happy except for the lack of affordable wineries? Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable wineries in and around Napa? Read more
Hello all! Read more
I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Mendocino County, primarily to visit wineries in the Anderson Valley, but also to do some light hiking, and, of course, for the food and general beauty Read more