- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Zachary Jacques Review
A few miles south of town, this country French restaurant is worth the extra drive. Appetizers on the seasonal menu might include escargots or mushrooms prepared several ways, roasted garlic with olive oil served on toast, or spicy lamb sausage. Standard entrées include roast rack of lamb, beef stew, and scallops and shrimp in lime butter. The attached wine bar opens at 4:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more