- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
California Automobile Museum
California Automobile Museum Review
More than 150 vintage automobiles—including Model Ts, Hudsons, Studebakers, Pontiacs, and other bygone makes and models—are on display at this museum that pays tribute to automotive history and car culture. A 1920s roadside café and garage exhibit re-creates the early days of motoring, and the friendly docents are ready to explain everything you see. The museum is near downtown and Old Sacramento, with ample free parking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more