- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Crocker Art Museum
Crocker Art Museum Review
The oldest art museum in the American West has a collection of art from Europe, Asia, and California, including Sunday Morning in the Mines (1872), a large canvas by Charles Christian Nahl depicting the original mining industry, and the magnificent Great Canyon of the Sierra, Yosemite (1871), by Thomas Hill. An expansion completed in 2010 tripled the size of the Crocker, which hosts a bustling mix of music and children's events.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more