Sacramento and the Gold Country Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sacramento and the Gold Country Restaurant Reviews
American, Italian, and Mexican are common Gold Country fare, but chefs also prepare ambitious European, French, and California cuisine. Grass Valley's meat- and vegetable-stuffed pasties, introduced by 19th-century gold miners from Cornwall, are one of the region's more unusual treats.
Browse Sacramento and the Gold Country Restaurants
- The Firehouse
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's