All Sacramento and the Gold Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sacramento and the Gold Country Hotels
|A-B C-E F-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A luxury boutique hotel, the Citizen occupies the 1926 Cal Weste . . .
Coloma Country Inn
Four of the rooms at this B&B on 2½ acres in the state historic. . .
The contemporary-style rooms here are softened with teal and pastel. . .
Deer Creek Inn
The main veranda of this cozy 1860 Queen Anne Victorian overlooks. . .
The best staterooms of this grand old riverboat, permanently moored. . .
Dunbar House 1880
The oversize rooms in this elaborate Italianate-style home have. . .
Eureka Street Inn
The lead- and stained-glass windows and the original redwood paneling,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's